Your Guitar Place
Your Guitar Place Home
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups Setup Revenue SharingSetup Revenue Sharing  RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help pod xt live

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Guitar Place Forum Index -> Site Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
razvanpinkfloyd

YGP Points: 1

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: help pod xt live Reply with quote

Hey i just buy a pod xt live and can anybody help me to put the same file you guys have on my pod xt live? how can i put them.sorry i'm noob at this game but since now i had used vox amps and there was easy now it's like a new world.Please help!!!!

----------
razvanpinkfloyd's YGP Site

kc_pod
YGP Member
YGP Member

YGP Points: 1667

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: downloading patches to podxt live Reply with quote

Hi,

First you need to download Gearbox software from line6.com.

Make sure you have Gearbox opened on your computer and your PODxt is connected. Then click the 'Download' link on any of the patches on this site. It should ask you if you want to 'Open' or 'Save' the file. If you click 'Open' it should go right into Gearbox and you will hear the sound change.

If you have a popup blocker in your web browser that could interfere. Try holding the 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard while clicking the 'Download' link.

See this thread for more info:
http://www.yourguitarplace.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=559

Ask if you have any more questions!

KC

----------
kc_pod's YGP Site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Your Guitar Place Forum Index -> Site Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: